Friday 23 November 2012

LAST MINUTE

Assalamualaikum....


I not realized that time to flies so fast now. Next week I will submit my third assignment. Huhu, still not full finish because doing the last minute. So, to avoid from doing mistake in the last minute because this is my last semester before go to the internship programme, I take a great opportunity which is meet my lovely lecture. Hahaha,,,

I was waiting for her around 15 minutes because she had a class before that. When knock the door and heard her voice to “coming”, I said “good afternoon Dr with smile face”. We discussed about the assignment topic around half an hour. Now, I more clearly about that topic. What that interesting am I ask my lecture if she can “recheck” my assignment before I submit on the due date. She agrees to do for me. Thanks a lot Dr...


0 comments:

Post a Comment